- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 8 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 9 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 18 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 21 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 3 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
FO Foreign Secretary’s remarks on MFN Status clarified
Islamabad: Referring to some media reports quoting the Foreign Secretary regarding grant of MFN status to India, the Foreign Office Spokesman Thursday said that the Secretary’s remarks have been reported out of context.
The Foreign Secretary had actually said that certain stakeholders have some reservations on the MFN status.
However, the Government is committed to implement its decision to establish normal trade relations with India.