- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Five killed in Karachi mishaps
Karachi: Three persons were killed in firing while the body of a woman was found and a child knocked to death in the city on Tuesday.
Imran Abbas, resident of Golimar was gunned down by unidentified armed men near a private school in Solider Bazaar, Jamshid Town in the limit of Solider Bazaar Police Station. The victim had come there to drop children at school. The body was moved to Civil Hospital Karachi for autopsy.
Separately, 45yearsold Muhammad Ayoub s/o Abdul Rehman and 25 years old Muhammad Riaz s/o Sher Muhammad were killed in firing in Baloch Goth, Orangi Town area in the jurisdiction of Orangi Town Police Station. The bodies were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for postmortem.
According to eyewitnesses, two armed men barged into the house and resorted discriminate firing, killed both men on spot. Police said personal dispute might be the cause of killings.
The body of a woman with torture marks was recovered from Madina Colony, Power House, Gulistan e Johar area in the precinct of Sachal Police Station. It was moved to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for medicolegal formalities.
Meanwhile, 12 years old Aqeel S/o Riaz was knocked to death by a fast moving vehicle in Saeedabad area of Baldia Town, in the limit of Saeedabad Police Station. The body was moved to CHK for autopsy.
In a firing incident, 37 years old Abdul Qayyum and 41 years old Safdar were injured near Imambargah, Gulbahar No1. They were rushed to ASH for treatment.
Thirty years old Faizan S/o Hanif resident of Gulshan e Iqbal sustained bullet injures in New Karachi area. He was rushed to ASH.
25yearsold Anas was injured in firing between two rival groups in Rabia City, Gulistan e Johar, in the remit of Gulistan e Johar Police Station. He was shifted to Liaquat National Hospital LNH.
In a road mishap, 22 years old Shakir was wounded near Crown Cinema in Maripur area. A fast-moving vehicle hit him, when he was crossing the road. He was rushed to CHK.
Nineteen years old Faizan and his 20 years old sister Shazia were injured in a road accident near Abdullah College, Nazimabad area. The injured were rushed to ASH for treatment. The both were on bike when a speedy vehicle hit them.
Sixty years old Gulzar s/o Alam was wounded in a road mishap near Bilal Colony, Korangi Town. He was removed to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre.
Sixty five years old Amna, resident of Nooriabad was injured in a road mishap near Nazimabad No3. She was rushed to ASH for treatment.