- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Federal Minister Khursheed Shah speaks
QUETTA: Frontier Corps would be vested powers for targeted operation against terrorists. With out the consent of chief Minister Governor rule cannot be enforced in the province.
This was stated by Federal Minister Syed Khursheed Shah while speaking to Newsmen after talks with Yehkehti Council here Saturday.
He was flanked by provincial minster Maulvi Muhammad Sarwar Musakhel and Ali Madad Jattak.
Khursheed Shah said Central leadership of party would be conveyed of demands of Yekjehti Council. Whatever decision it would take it would be implemented.
He said he has sought one day from yekjehti Council and Ulema to submit these demands to the Central leadership and their reply.
He said on the special directives of President Zardari and Prime Minister Pervez Ashraf he and Qamar Zaman Kaira had to come to Quetta but fr some unavoidable circumstance he could not come and he made it to come to Quetta.
He said he would present demands of Yekjehti Council to continue their sit in till but bury their dead bodies.
He said Governor rule can be imposed according to constitution in any province. He said central leadership is not ignorant
of problems of Balochistan. There is constant contact with President and Prime Minister. Whatever talks have been held it has been conveyed to the Central leadership immediately.
He said it is tactics of enemy to create such a situation to disappoint the nation and it can take benefit out of it. He said enemy has followed this strategy and targeting us.
He said he has held talks with Yekjehti Council and Ulema. We fully realize their grief and whatever was happening to them is condemnable.
He said operation would definitely be carried out against terrorists. FC has been given powers to take action against terrorists.
Meanwhile sit in by Yekjehti council continued third day with demand of handing city over to Army. Despite severe cold weather and rain, they continued their sit in Balochistan governor Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi, Federal Minister Syed Khursheed Shah, Chief Secretary, Secretary Home, IG Police and other senior officers held talks with leaders of Yekjehti council and assured them of accepting their demands But relations and protestors refused to end till practical measures.
On the other hand Prime Minister contacted Chief Minister Nawab Aslam Raisani and directed to him to cut short his visit and rush to Quetta. Federal Minister Syed Khursheed Shah however air dashed here today.