- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 13 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 1 day ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 6 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 7 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 7 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 7 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 7 days ago
Federal capital records 136 fresh corona cases in last 24 hours: NCOC
COVID-19 cases continued to surge in the federal capital as 136 new Corona cases were reported from the city during the last 24 hours, National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) said on Sunday.
According to an official of NCOC, as many as 137 cases were reported on Saturday while 123 cases were reported on Friday.
He said so far 37,117 cases were reported from the federal capital while 404 deaths were reported from Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). He added 31,895 patients had been recovered completely.
Meanwhile, on the direction of Ministry of National Health Services, the district administration of Islamabad had continued smart lockdown in different streets of the capital to reduce transmission of the infection in the selected streets and other sectors.
They also started taking actions on violation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) related with the corona while visiting marriage halls, markets and petrol pumps by its inspection teams. The administration also sealed schools, shops, workshop and restaurants on violation of SOPs.
The inspection teams also issued notices to marriage halls besides imposing fines on owners of different shops.
Commenting on the situation, an official of Ministry of National Health Services said that several local level administrative decisions were made to control the disease.
He advised the citizens to continue following the social distancing, use of mask and other precautionary measures to stop increasing local transmission of COVID-19 in the city.
He said the government had adopted effective strategy to combat COVID-19 that resulted reduction in corona cases in the country.
He said a strategy was made to control corona keeping in view the global information, focusing on data with integration of local data in a scientific way.
He said the ministry had also asked the administrations of public and private organization functioning in the ICT to strictly monitor the SOPs to ensure protection of their employees from the COVID-19.
Source: Radio Pakistan