- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Federal, Balochistan Govts sign MoU on joint venture of Gwadar Shipyard
The Federal and Balochistan governments have signed a Memorandum of Understand on joint venture of Gwadar Shipyard.
Addressing the MoU signing ceremony in Quetta, Minister for Defense Production Zubaida Jalal said Gwadar Shipyard would be owned by Balochistan government which is being acquired by the federal government under equity.
She said the capacity of Gwadar Shipyard would be much greater than Karachi Shipyard which would be significant for improvement in economy of Balochistan.
Zubaida Jalal said professional training would be provided to youth of Balochistan in Gwadar Institute and Karachi Shipyard to enable them to work outside the country after making them skilled.
She said a workshop will be established in Gawadar for repairing ships.
Speaking on the occasion, Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan said the joint venture of Gwadar Shipyard is a historic project which would help to enhance economic and development of Balochistan in future.
Source: Radio Pakistan