- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Farmers to acquire techniques, skills for enhancing productivity: Fakhar
Minister for National Food Security Syed Fakhar Imam has appreciated the support of the Dutch government in building the capacity of farmers in Pakistan.
He was speaking at the launch of a capacity building project for potato growers in Punjab, hosted by the Netherlands in Islamabad today (Friday).
The Minister expressed the hope that the Pakistani farmers will acquire techniques and skills to enhance their productivity.
Dutch Ambassador Wouter Plomp in his remarks said that food security is a growing concern globally, especially in this region due to impacts of climate change and rapid increase in population.
Source: Radio Pakistan