- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 3 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 3 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 3 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 4 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 4 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 4 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 4 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 4 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 5 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 5 days ago
Faisal Edhi speaks
QUETTA: Edhi volunteers were shot dead here Thursday. Killing of volunteers during relief activities is major tragedy.
This was stated by Faisal Edhi son of Chief of Edhi Trust Abdul Sattar while speaking to newsmen here Saturday.
He said every one has modern weapon. Due to this relief workers and Journalists take a big risk while discharging their obligations.
He said four volunteers of Edhi were killed by firing on Thursday last. They included Asif Masih, Saboor Qureshi, Zareef Mengal and Muhammad Ahtar. Bullets were fired in their chest and stomach. It is major tragedy.
He said Edhi Trust was making arrangements for financial assistance and help to their family members. Government has also announced Rupees one million for each killed persons. We appeal it should be implemented at the earliest. He said Edhi workers and journalists have become orphan.
He said rulers should take notice as more than 45 thousand Pakistanis have been martyred in war on terror. He said neither any mosque, imam bargah nor any relief organisation is secure. He said this war started in Afghanistan 30 years earlier and now there is worst situation in Pakistan than in that country. We as a nation suffered colossal loss during past ten years. Now should remain away from it.
He said he feels grief for journalists killed as grief of Edhi workers. We have sympathy with journalists and their families. He said Edhi workers and journalists have close relations which would never end.
He said Edhi Trust have provided four additional ambulances to Quetta and one each for Sibi and Loralai in view prevalent situation. He said situation in Quetta is worsening day by day. We must end hatred being a nation and play our role for peace and prosperity.