- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Eyewitnesses identify suspects in Shahzeb Khan murder casesuspects
Karachi: Three suspeahzeb Khan murder case were identified by two eyewitnesses before the Judicial Magistrate South on Wednesday.
Three suspects in Khan’s murder case, Sajjad Talpur, Siraj Talpur and Ghulam Murtaza Lashari, were produced before Judicial Magistrate South, Waqar Ahmed Soomro for the identification parade, where two eyewitnesses, whose names were not disclosed, identified them.
The suspects were brought to the court under extraordinary security and their faces were muffled.
The court today recorded the statements of two witnesses, said the Investigation Officer Mubeen Akhtar.
He said that witnesses testified before the judicial magistrate that accused including Siraj Talpur, Sajjad Talpur and Ghulam Murtaza Lashari entered a brawl with Shahzeb on that day. They resorted aerial firing and fled the scene while giving him murder threats, he added.
He said that giving his statement before the court, witnesses said the accused Murtaza Lashari is Shahrukh Jatoi’s cook and the accused Siraj Talpur opened firing at Shahzeb and when he did not die, Siraj’s brother Sajjad Talpur and Murtaza Lashari asked him to fire more gunshots.
He said that names of witnesses are not disclosed because they might be in danger.
Earlier, police had produced accused before the anti terrorism court, where Judge Ghulam Mustafa Memon, of the ATCIII sent them to prison on the physical remand till 17 January.
Shahzeb Khan was gunned down on December 25, 2012 in the Karachi and following the incidents Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry had taken a suo moto notice and ordered the inspector general of police Sindh to produce accused before the court.
Five people were nominated in the FIR of the case, out of which three have been arrested while Shahrukh Jatoi and his father Sikandar Jatoi are still at large.