- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Exports increased due to prudent policies of govt: Mushtaq
Speaker Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani said due to prudent policies and hard decisions of the present government exports increased and imports decreased.
Talking to a delegation of journalist’s community in Abbottabad he said textile and construction industries are rapidly increasing in the country.
The Speaker said the foreign investors are transferring their investment to Pakistan.
Referring to the problems of journalist’s community, he said the government is taking keen interest to resolve the issue of journalists.
Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani said the government will allocate special funds for establishment of media colonies for media workers in the upcoming budget.
Source: Radio Pakistan