- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Exports cross $2 billion for four consecutive months in eight years: Dawood
Pakistan’s exports have crossed the mark of two billion dollars for four consecutive months for the first time in last eight years.
This was informed at a consultative meeting by Prime Ministers Advisor on Commerce Abdul Razak Dawood via video link to review trade data till last month.
It was apprised that exports in last month increased by eight percent to 2.135 billion dollars as compared to 1.978 billion in the same period last year.
The Advisor was told that an increasing trend was witnessed in the export of value-added and non-traditional products last month. The exports of garments, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Textiles and Rice witnessed an increasing trend as compared to January last year.
He was also informed that decreasing trend was noted in export of mostly non-value-added products.
Source: Radio Pakistan