- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Eurail Group Offering Off-Peak Eurail Pass Promotion
UTRECHT, The Netherlands, November 29, 2012/PRNewswire –
Select Passes and Global Passes available with a 20% discount
Eurail Group G.I.E., the organization dedicated to the management and administration of the Eurail Pass products, is offering a 20% discount off the regular price of Eurail Global & Eurail Select Passes. The promotional passes must be purchased by December 31, 2012 and are valid for travel through March 31, 2013. The promotion applies to both first and second class Eurail Global and Select passes.
“There is no better time to travel to Europe than in the low season; a traveler finds good value, enjoys fewer crowds and it is in general easier to move around. To now also be able to take advantage of Eurail Group’s 20% discount on two of our most popular Eurail Passes, it seems the perfect time to visit Europe,” says Ana Dias e Seixas, Eurail Group’s Marketing Director.
Eurail Global Pass:
The Eurail Global Pass is the ultimate travel companion and gives the pass holder access to 23 European countries, offering the traveler the flexibility of choosing either consecutive or non-consecutive travel days. Over 82,000 tourists have already traveled this year with the Eurail Global Pass, representing a 15.5% increase over 2011 figures. The national railways of the following countries currently participate in the Eurail Global Pass offer: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Eurail Select Pass:
With this pass, travelers can select three, four or five adjoining countries of their choice, provided that they are connected by a participating rail or shipping route. With 24 countries to choose from in total, there are over 975 possible combinations, giving customers true freedom and flexibility. This pass is by far the most popular Eurail Pass. More than 152,000 travelers took to the rails with a Select Pass thus far in 2012, representing a 4% increase over the previous year. Its popularity stems from allowing travelers to tailor-make their European rail journey, being able to choose from 5, 6, 8, 10 or 15 travel days within a two month period and the option to select consecutive or non-consecutive travel days.
Eurail Passes are available from a wide network of Authorized General Sales Agents, operating worldwide. Please visit: http://www.culture-europe.com/
For more information:
Eurail Group corporate website and press room: http://www.eurailgroup.org
Source: Eurail Group G.I.E.
Press Contacts: Ana Dias e Seixas & Ellie Kingswell E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org