- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 12 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Etihad Airways gets awarded
KARACHI: For the second year running, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has won the Global Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Premium Award at the 2013 CSR Business Excellence Awards, organised by the National Forum for Environment and Health in Pakistan.
The award recognises Etihad Airways’ ongoing commitment to incorporating ethical values and respecting individuals, communities and the environment.
Accepting the award on behalf of the airline, Etihad Airways’ Area General Manager for Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, Amer Khan, said: “We are honoured to receive this award, as recognition of our efforts and active participation in causes that assist people and communities across Etihad Airways’ global network.
“In Pakistan, we will continue our ongoing corporate social responsibility programs that focus on human development and economic empowerment in support of underprivileged communities.”
Etihad Airways’ CSR initiatives in Pakistan during 2012 included ongoing flood relief, sponsorship of the Special Olympics team and support for Deaf Reach Schools and Training Centres.