- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 8 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 1 day ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 6 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 7 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 1 week ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 1 week ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 1 week ago
Estee Lauder Companies Wins Chief Learning Officer Magazine “Trailblazer” Gold Award
– Asia Pacific Leadership Development Program Developed and Implemented by Korn/Ferry Seen as Benchmark for Global Companies
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire – Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions, congratulates its client The Estee Lauder Companies for winning Chief Learning Officer magazine’s prestigious Trailblazer Award for its APAC Leadership Institute. The award was announced recently at Chief Learning Officer’s 2012 Fall Symposium in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The Trailblazer award is given to best-in-class human capital learning and development executives who have either launched a new enterprise learning function or redesigned existing workforce development initiatives in the past year that led to substantial results to the organization. Figin Seng, Estee Lauder Companies’ Regional Head of Learning and Talent Development in Asia Pacific, and the Dean of the APAC Leadership Institute, received this award for her integral work in establishing the APAC Leadership Institute and developing a holistic learning and talent platform for ELC in APAC.
The APAC Leadership Institute (APLI) is an innovative leadership development outfit that addresses talent and leadership gaps in the fast-growing and highly competitive Asia Pacific markets. The outfit provides a full suite of programs, which includes customized learning modules, mentorships, executive coaching, talent council and job rotations. One of the signature nine-month leadership programs was designed and implemented with Korn/Ferry’s Leadership and Talent Consulting organization.
“Competitive companies need agile leaders who can think outside the box and quickly adapt to change,” said Pushp Deep Gupta, Managing Principal for Korn/Ferry’s Leadership and Talent Consulting group in Asia. “Under the leadership of Figin Seng, Estee Lauder Companies has developed a model program to foster innovative thinking and develop its next generation of leaders.”
In the last 18 months, the ELC APAC Talent Assessment Council broke down former talent silos and reviewed over 700 leaders, 160 Estee Lauder Companies managers and executives were trained in coaching to sustain organizational development, and 140 participants graduated from their nine-month Transformative Leadership Program. Over 10 percent of these high-potential program participants have been promoted or taken on larger roles as a result of their development experience.
About Korn/Ferry International Korn/Ferry International is a premier global provider of talent management solutions, with a presence throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The firm delivers services and solutions that help clients cultivate greatness through the attraction, engagement, development and retention of their talent. Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International, and www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property and research.