- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
EOBI says its investment income on rise
Karachi: Employees’ Old Age Benefit Institution (EOBI) is trying its best towards profitable and secured investment of EOB, said und. Wahid Khurshid, Wahid Khurshid Kunwar Investment Advisor EOBI, adding we have achieved our goal by raising our investment income.
Talking at a group discussion on “Fixed income portfolio-Strategies and procedure” organized by EOBI Investment Department at a local hotel, he said that EOBI was founded in 1976 for the working community, so that pension benefits provided to them and their families. EOBI register employers and employees under EOB Act 1976 and received monthly contribution for EOB Fund.
Kashif Mumtaz Shaikh Assistant: Director Investment gave a detailed presentation about EOBI Investment portfolio.
The participants, treasury and corporate department representatives participated in the discussion and proposed other avenues for profitable & secured investment of EOB Fund.
Iqbal Dawood Pakwalla, Malik Imtiaz Mehfooz , Arif Elahi members BOT and investment committee, Najmussaqib Siddiqui, DG/FA , Ishaq Khusro DDG Investment and Ayaz Ahmed Uqaili DDG (I.T) also spoke.