- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 16 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 1 day ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 1 day ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 1 day ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 5 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 5 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
Empire State Realty Trust And iHeartMedia Premiere New Holiday Music-To-Light Show Featuring Mariah Carey
Empire State Building to Sync Tower Lights to “All I Want for Christmas Is You”
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) and iHeartMedia have announced that the annual Empire State Building (ESB) holiday music-to-light show will feature global superstar Mariah Carey and her iconic hit song, “All I Want for Christmas Is You” from her first holiday album, Merry Christmas. The show, designed by renowned lighting designer Marc Brickman, will premiere on December 19 and will be synced live each night at 7 p.m. ET on iHeartMedia New York’s Z100, 103.5 KTU and 106.7 Lite fm through December 25.
To kick off the holiday season, Mariah Carey “flipped the switch” at a lighting ceremony in ESB’s famed Fifth Avenue lobby. The event is a part of “ESB Unwrapped,” a month-long celebration which features dazzling holiday decorations in the building’s Fifth Avenue windows and Art Deco lobby, appearances by special surprise guests and a pianist playing a selection of holiday favorites.
“We’re proud to partner with iHeartMedia and how much fun is it that multi-platinum musical superstar Mariah Carey has chosen to feature her chart-topping iconic holiday classic “All I Want for Christmas Is You” in our signature holiday music-to-light spectacular?” said Anthony E. Malkin, Chairman, and CEO of ESRT. “Our holiday light show brings New York City’s holiday season to the entire world via social media and is the very pinnacle of the holiday season from high atop our iconic tower in the heart of the New York skyline.”
“I can see the Empire State Building from my apartment, and it is one of my favorite buildings in the world,” said Mariah Carey. “To have its iconic lights synched to my song is the perfect gift this holiday season.”
“Participating in the Empire State Buildings light show has become an annual holiday tradition for iHeartMedia stations in NYC and our listeners,” said Tom Poleman, President of National Programming Groups for iHeartMedia. “It’s such a magical time of the year in the Big Apple, and we are looking forward to spreading holiday cheer across the City.”
The stunning presentation will be visible to revelers and tourists from various vantage points around New York City and the Tri-State area, and fans should use the hashtag #ESBUnwrapped on social media channels to join in the excitement. Fans can listen to the holiday music-to-light show by tuning into Z100, 103.5 KTU, and 106.7 Lite fm, or by streaming the stations live on iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s all-in-one streaming music and live digital radio service. A video of the entire show will be posted on the Empire State Building’s YouTube channel (bit.ly/ESBUnwrappedVid) immediately following the event for those around the world to enjoy.
About the Empire State Building
Soaring 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan (from base to antenna), the Empire State Building, owned by Empire State Realty Trust, Inc., is the “World’s Most Famous Building.” With new investments in energy efficiency, infrastructure, public areas and amenities, the Empire State Building has attracted first-rate tenants in a diverse array of industries from around the world. The skyscraper’s robust broadcasting technology supports all major television and FM radio stations in the New York metropolitan market. The Empire State Building was named America’s favorite building in a poll conducted by the American Institute of Architects, and the Empire State Building Observatory is one of the world’s most beloved attractions as the region’s #1 tourist destination. For more information on the Empire State Building, please visit www.empirestatebuilding.com, www.facebook.com/
About Empire State Realty Trust
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT), a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building, the world’s most famous building. Headquartered in New York, New York, the Company’s office and retail portfolio covers 10.1 million rentable square feet, as of September 30, 2016, consisting of 9.4 million rentable square feet in 14 office properties, including nine in Manhattan, three in Fairfield County, Connecticut and two in Westchester County, New York; and approximately 707,000 rentable square feet in the retail portfolio.