- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 9 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 15 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Electrician working at President’s Camp House Naudero taken into custody for making video of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
Ratodero, Sindh: Two persons have been taken into custody by Naudero police for allegedly making video of PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari during his recent visit to the town.
When contacted, SHO Naudero police station, Imam Bux Lashari, told newsmen that a man namely Muhammad Yousif, doing electrification work as a contractor in Bhutto House now known as President Camp House in Naudero was taken into custody.
He said when the PPP Chairman woke up in the morning a few days back during his stay to participate in his mother’s fifth death anniversary, he Chairman went out inside the bungalow and started routine daily morning exercise. SHO said that the man began making video of the chairman’s exercise with his mobile phone and then suddenly dared requesting the PPP chairman to smile for a photo.
The President’s security men handed him over to Naudero police for further investigation, he told.
The matter came to light when another person named Abdul Hafeez Memon was locked up in the same police station.
Imdad Ali Memon, a vegetable vendor and uncle of Hafeez Memon told that his nephew was taken into custody by Naudero police on Saturday noon and has not yet been released for unknown reason which has worried his poor family.
Yousif is resident of Karachi and Hafeez of Naudero. SHO Imam Bux Lashari said that DSP Naudero has been directed by higher police authorities to conduct inquiry and if nothing wrong came out then both the men will be released soon. He further said that Hafeez helped Yousif in getting a house on rent in Naudero that’s why he was taken to police station for further interrogation.
Lashari said that most probably both the men will be released in the evening on Sunday as both have been cleared.