- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Elections big challenge for nation: Samiul Haq
QUETTA: Amir Jamiat Ulemae Islam S and Charmin Difa Pakistan Council Maulana Samiul Haq has said coming elections are big challenge for the nation. There is need to rid the country of American supporters in the country through these elections and for this all the religious parties have to face the situation by joining hands together.
He was addressing students of Jama Islamia and Madrassa Aisamuddin in Kohat Saturday.
Maulana said Majlis e Amal is a name of a party and it cannot be termed as alliance. He said Muttahida Deeni Mahaz was contacting all religious and patriotic political parties.
While strongly protesting conspiracies against religious majalis and attacks in the country he said Difa Pakistan Council and Muttahida Deeni Mahaz would not rest form any sacrifice for defence of madaris.
He announced that big public meetings would be arranged in memory of Shaikhul Hadith Maulana Nematullah in Kohat and Kark shortly in which his religious, political and spiritual services would be highlighted.
Later Maulana participated a lunch hosted by Malik Muhammad Asad PMLN District president and held detailed talks with him.
Maulana also appealed to the people to participate in Difa Pakistan Caravan to be organised by Difa Pakistan Council in Lahore tomorrow.