- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 12 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Election Monitoring Committees formed
Peshawar: In order to monitor and report violations after commencement of the election activities in District Charsadda, monitoring committees comprising senior district officers have been constituted.
The committees will submit its reports on daily basis to the District Returning Officer wherein actions and decisions will be taken while the district administration will implement it accordingly.
It was decided in a meeting chaired by Syed Zafar Ali Shah, Deputy Commissioner Charsadda, held at his office on Monday that was attended by the district heads and senior officers of police/ administration and all concerned departments.
The meeting besides setting up eight monitoring committees with two senior officers each, made necessary decisions about its security, transport and other related requirements.
The Deputy Commissioner directed the District Police Officer Charsadda to depute police personnel with the committees as well as provide them security cover for their activities in the respective areas. Similarly he asked for providing them vehicles with drivers so that they could work with full output.
He said Election Commission has issued clear cut instructions to all the contesting candidates about rules and regulations including expenses and public gatherings whereas strict punishments have been ordered on any violations in this regard.
He said all the institutions have been involved in the election process for this purpose whereas observers groups have also been formed and activated to watch performance of the monitoring committees.
Hence he said, the committees and its officials should discharge their duties without any fear or favour devotedly. He also directed for banning on wall chalking at roads and streets as well as removing the already done wall chalking immediately.