- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 14 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Eight Trauma centers to be set up across Attock: Zulfikar Bukhari
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Syed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari said as many as eight state-of-the-art trauma centers would be established across Attock.
He was addressing on the eve of groundbreaking ceremony of the first trauma center at tehsil headquarters hospital Fateh Jang.
The 16-bedded state-of-the-art trauma center would be established in two months short time with an allocation of Rs15 million.
Talking to media persons, Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari has said that trauma center in Fateh Jang would prove to be highly efficient for providing first aid to the injured in case of emergency in the area.
He said best treatment facilities should be made available to the thousands of commuters.
The SAPM said the project of beautification of Fateh Jang city and expansion of Fateh Jang-Kohat road would be completed during current fiscal year.
On this occasion, Zulfikar Bukhari announced that federal government would provide necessary funds for execution of the project.
Source: Radio Pakistan