- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 15 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Education minister demands posting of senior officer as Director Schools
Karachi: Sindh Senior Minister for Education & Literacy Pir Mazhar ul Haq has taken serious notice of posting of a junior officer of Grade 18, Qasim Baloch, as Director Schools Karachi and moved the a summary to Chief Minister Sindh demanding posting of a senior officer on the coveted post.
A handout issued here Wednesday the education minister said the post of Director Schools Karachi was a BPS20 post, while Grade18 officer Qasim Baloch has been assigned as Director Schools Karachi that is against the principles of good governance.
Haq also directed Secretary Education Fazlullah Paechoho to prepare a summary for Chief Minister Sindh to appoint a senior officer of Grade 20 for the post of Director Schools Karachi.
The handout said that Qasim Baloch when he was ADEO District West was suspended due to his inefficiency and absenteeism and to appoint him as Director Schools Karachi is a violation of the principle of good governance and injustice to the senior officers of Education Department.