- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Education health sector is inevitable for development of nation, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice R Tariq Parvez Khan has said that development of education and health sectors is inevitable for the overall national development adding that it is high time that as a nation, we should give top priority to the education and health sectors so that a healthy and educated society could be ensured.
He expressed these views while talking to the vice chancellor, University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar Mr. Imtiaz Hussain Gillani who called on him at his office on Wednesday and discussed with him matters related to the development of education sector, the upcoming general elections and matters of mutual interest.
The vice chancellor while congratulating the chief minister for his new office said that his nomination as caretaker chief minister of the province was a right decision to ensure free, fair and transparent elections in the province. In the exchange of notes the chief minister said that good health is a pre requisite for getting good education hence we should take effective and result oriented measures to provide good health facilities to the public besides providing them with education facilities. Various social and economic problems confronting our nation these days can easily be addressed by promoting education in the society; the chief minister maintained.
Meanwhile provincial minister for finance Abdur Rauf Khattak and Minister for communication and works Muhammad Eshaq Khattak also called on the chief minister and discussed with him various administrative matters related to their respective departments.