- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 1 day ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Education health sector is inevitable for development of nation, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice R Tariq Parvez Khan has said that development of education and health sectors is inevitable for the overall national development adding that it is high time that as a nation, we should give top priority to the education and health sectors so that a healthy and educated society could be ensured.
He expressed these views while talking to the vice chancellor, University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar Mr. Imtiaz Hussain Gillani who called on him at his office on Wednesday and discussed with him matters related to the development of education sector, the upcoming general elections and matters of mutual interest.
The vice chancellor while congratulating the chief minister for his new office said that his nomination as caretaker chief minister of the province was a right decision to ensure free, fair and transparent elections in the province. In the exchange of notes the chief minister said that good health is a pre requisite for getting good education hence we should take effective and result oriented measures to provide good health facilities to the public besides providing them with education facilities. Various social and economic problems confronting our nation these days can easily be addressed by promoting education in the society; the chief minister maintained.
Meanwhile provincial minister for finance Abdur Rauf Khattak and Minister for communication and works Muhammad Eshaq Khattak also called on the chief minister and discussed with him various administrative matters related to their respective departments.