- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 13 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
Edu KOREAN DELEGATION VISIT PMASAAUR
Islamabad: Korea International Cooperation Agency KOICA delegation headed by Mr. JEON Jun Ho visited Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi PMASAAUR on Thursday.
The purpose of the visit was to cover the technical aspect and to inspect the project site of the project titled “Capacity Building Centre for Agriculture and Livestock Technology “.
This centre will be contributing to the capacity development initiatives of farming community taken by the AAUR through the improvement of educational infrastructure.
It will also help to improve the institutional capacities by transferring technology and Korea’s experience and knowhow to the Pakistani counterparts, to increase farm income through quality improvement and enrichment of products.
Total duration of the project is three years and KOICA will assist the University with the financial help of US $ 3.5 million for establishment of the Centre, construction of which would be carried out by Project Management Company PMC of Korea.
A representative of Project Management Company from KOREA is also accompanying in the delegation in order to seek guidance from the University Authority regarding construction of proposed capacity building Centre in the University premises.
The delegation also discussed technical aspects covering the development of course contents for the purposed training program under this project to the Master Trainers and the local farmers’ community of the Pothwari region. Human Resource Development of the University faculty members administration is also part of the project.
The PMASAAUR Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Muhammad Azim Malik Khan welcome the delegation members and gave them presentation about the University. On the occasion, Deans of faculties of Crop and Food Sciences, Basic Sciences, Veterinary & Animal Sciences and Forestry, Range Management & Wildlife, Director, University Institute of Information Technology, Director, University Institute of Management Sciences, Director Research, Director Farm, Chief Engineer and Treasurer of the University were also present.
The KOICA officials and experts also visited the University’s’ Laboratories, different departments and Research Farm Koont in order to get firsthand knowledge about the existing training program/facilities being administrated by the University.