- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 13 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
ECP: ECP congratulates people on historic election
Islamabad: The polling process of General Elections2013 has successfully been completed and the ECP congratulates the people of Pakistan on this historic election which became a success due to the spirit, resolve and patience of all the public of Pakistan.
According to a press release issued on Sunday, result of both the National and Provincial Assemblies are being received in a very foolproof and systematic manner in the Control Room established by the ECP in its Secretariat in Islamabad.
The ECP, for enhancing further fairness and credibility, developed a software of Result Management System RMS that has been provided to all the 425 returning officers for sharing the exact vote count of candidates from each polling station all over the country soon after the counting process is completed, it said in release.
However, as the RMS has been introduced for the first time and it is forwarding results in a slow manner that is why results are being announced with a little delay.
Therefore, the ECP has instructed the Returning officers to prepare the unofficial results manually and send the same to the same to the ECP as early as possible.