- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 23 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 1 day ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 1 day ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
ECP: Campaign for elections end at midnight today
Islamabad: Campaign for elections 2013 through electronic‚ print media as well as public meetings will end at midnight today Thursday. According to the Election Commission any violation of the deadline will warrant disqualification‚ a fine up to one hundred thousand rupees or withholding of results by the returning officers.
However‚ various political parties including PML-N‚ PTI‚ Jamaat-e-Islami and Awami National Party have suspended their rallies on Wednesday to express solidarity with Imran Khan. He was critically injured after fall from the makeshift lift in a Lahore rally.
Meanwhile‚ ballot papers are being delivered to all returning officers today for distribution among presiding officers on Friday next. Special security measures have been adopted for the dispatch of ballot papers and their collection. Polling will be held on Saturday from eight a.m. to five p.m. without any break.