- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 6 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 21 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 21 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 4 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 7 days ago
ECONOMY STABILIZING DUE TO SINCERE EFFORTS OF GOVT: SHAHBAZ
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said that due to sincere efforts of the government economy of the country is stabilizing and the confidence of the investors has been restored.
He was talking to member British Parliament Khalid Mahmood who called on him in Lahore on Tuesday.
Chief Minister said the government has saved billions of rupees by maintaining transparency and a high standard in the implementation of development projects.
Member British Parliament Khalid Mahmood appreciated the steps of the government taken for the welfare of people and development of the country.
Source: Radio Pakistan