- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 12 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 15 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 16 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 18 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
Economy Prime Minister presides over high level meeting on economic situation
Islamabad: Prime Minister Justice R Mir Hazar Khan Khoso presided over a high level meeting to review the economic situation in the country at Prime Minister’s House on Monday.
During the meeting the Prime Minister was informed that as a result of the efforts of the Ministry of Finance in coordination with Ministry of Water & Power uninterrupted power supply was ensured in the country on the elections’ day. It may be recalled that the Prime Minister had issued directions that arrangements should be made to ensure uninterrupted power supply on the polling day, across the country.
The Prime Minister said that Pakistan is gifted with natural resources and a very talented human resource. These, he said, should be utilized for exploiting the potential for improving the standard of living of the people.
The Prime Minister said that he was confident that Pakistan has a great future and will progress to achieve an economic status commensurate to its real potential.
Dr Shahid Amjad Chaudhry, Advisor to PM on Finance briefed the Prime Minister on state of economy and measures taken to further improve it.
The meeting was also attended by representatives of Planning Commission and Federal Bureau of Statistics, Chairman FBR and senior officials of the Prime Minister’s secretariat.