- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 13 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
EC is ready to hold general election any time, says Fakhruddin G Ebrahim
Islamabad: Chief Election Commissioner Fakhruddin G Ebrahim has said that general elections will be held on time and Election Commission EC was ready to hold them at any time. He stated this while addressing a news conference on Wednesday. CEC has assured that every step will be taken for transparency and credibility of the general elections.
Responding a question he said that Army Chief has given assurance to extend all possible assistance for holding free and fair elections. He appealed the people to fully participate in the elections and cast their vote. Answering another question he hoped that sixty per cent vote will be cast in the general elections.
Fakhruddin Ebrahim said that allout efforts should be made to bring peace and improve law and order situation which is a vital importance for holding transparent elections. He dispelled impression for any delay in the general elections and said these were merely irrelevant speculations.