- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 10 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 17 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
eBay Share Price Boosts From Sales Jump — Finspreads
LONDON–(Marketwire – January 18, 2013) – Finspreads — The Christmas period proved to be a successful one for eBay, as the internet marketplace’s share price jumped before the end of trading yesterday (January 16th) on the New York Stock Exchange.
In the last three months of the year, the company saw strong demand, with sales rising by 18 per cent to $3.9 billion (£2.5 billion) compared to the previous quarter.
On Cyber Monday (November 26th), which is historically seen as the beginning of the festive shopping season, transactions on eBay’s mobile applications doubled year-on-year, while PayPal payments nearly tripled.
The firm claims the growing popularity for making purchases via smartphones helped boost activity, while PayPal payments generated the greatest growth totaling $1.5 billion in revenue.
At close of play on the technology-heavy Nasdaq last night, eBay shares rose by 0.7 per cent to $52.90 per unit, while the index itself rose by 0.2 per cent — or 6.7 points — finishing on 3117.5 points.
Find out about the Nasdaq and spread betting strategies at Finspreads.
Finspreads pioneered browser-based spread betting in the UK in 1999 by being the first provider in the industry to offer real time spread betting access via a browser.
Everything you need to know about getting started with spread betting. Risk management, trading psychology, fundamental and technical analysis, spread betting tips and strategies and more.
Your losses are magnified in exactly the same way as your gains if the market moves against you and can result in losses exceeding your initial outlay. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.