- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 7 hours ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 7 hours ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 8 hours ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 15 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 1 day ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 1 day ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 3 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 4 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
EasyMed Reports Publication of Results of a Large-Scale Trial With the University Hospital of Geneva in the Peer-Reviewed Journal BMC Health Service Research
Results of study showing EasyMed’s Easy SmartCare product demonstrated a significant impact on reducing patient absenteeism in a large-scale trial now available online
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND–(Marketwired – May 8, 2013) – EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(PINKSHEETS:EMYSF)(
BioMed Central publishes open-access, online, peer-reviewed journals in the fields of science, technology and medicine (STM). It is owned by Springer Science+Business Media, the world’s largest STM book publisher and second largest journal publisher.
“In October, 2012, we informed investors about a study to test the relative effectiveness of telephone calls and text messages for reducing missed appointments in a primary care context,” stated Mr. Tejinder Sahota, CEO of EasyMed. “The study was undertaken by the University Hospital of Geneva using EasyMed’s Easy SmartCare technology platform and involving 6,450 patients. The results of the study confirmed our own assertions that text messages are just as effective as telephone calls in reducing missed appointments but are far more resource-efficient. Texts were preferred by the majority of patients and reduced missed appointments by almost 30%, resulting in significant cost savings for the relevant hospital departments.”
Mr. Sahota continues, “We are delighted that the study report is now available to STM professionals all over the world and may be used as a benchmark in future studies.”
About EasyMed Services Inc.
EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(PINKSHEETS:EMYSF)(
Easy SmartCare allows clinics, hospitals and doctors’ practices to communicate with patients through text messages on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Easy SmartCare reduces missed appointments, improves preparation, sends medication reminders and improves overall outpatient management, and clinical trials have shown immediate and positive financial benefits.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance, such as the continuing roll-out of the Company’s primary product and the benefits of such products that may be realized by the Company’s targeted customers, and reflect management’s current expectations and assumptions about such future events or future performance. Forward-looking statements may also include, without limitation, any statement relating to future conditions or circumstances. These forward-looking statements reflect management’s current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company and its management. Investors are cautioned that these forward looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances or to reflect changes in the beliefs or opinions of the Company’s management. The CNSX has not reviewed this release and therefore does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.