- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 15 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
During the last three years PA of PU has a tough time, Mian Iftikhar
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information Mian Iftikhar Hussain has said that during the last three years Pashto Academy of Peshawar University had a tough time and efforts were being made to close it in order to damage the Pashto language. However, we frustrated all such efforts. The elements behind this nefarious plan were unfortunately the very Pakhtun, he added.
These views he expressed while addressing as chief guest at the inaugural ceremony of Seminar Hall in Pashto Academy, Peshawar University on Monday. Vice chancellor Peshawar University Dr. Qibla Ayaz, Chair Person Pashto Academy Dr. Salma Shaheen, and others also addressed the ceremony on this occasion.
President PUTA Jamil Ahmad Chitrali, teachers and a large number of students were also present in the ceremony. The Minister on this occasion directed the concerned quarters to submit a written report about the needs of the academy so that necessary action could be taken on it.
He said that Pashto was an old and complete language and education of medicine and engineering could be obtained in it, adding that all other languages being spoken in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province were like a bouquet and were equally respectable for us. He said the government has included all mother tongues of the province as compulsory subject from primary to higher secondary level in the province.
He said that Pashto language has now become a need of the entire world community due to the prevailing situation adding that the developed countries have initiated Pashto service in their media programs. He said that those nations who felt proud and loved their mother tongue were being held in high esteem; therefore, we should also love our own languages and culture.
He stressed upon the scholars of Pashto language to make the Pashto language easy and in keeping with the requirements of the present time in order to promote it. Referring to the construction of Kalabagh Dam, Mian Iftikhar Hussain said it was a matter of life and death for us and we would not let it build at any cost.