- China’s Major Winemaking Region Deams BigPosted 1 hour ago
- ٹائمز آف انڈیا کے آنے والے ویبنار میں اس پر بات کی جائے گی کہ کیسے آپ سیٹیزن شپ بائے انوسٹمنٹ ان ڈومینیکا کے ذریعے اپنے خاندان کے پائیدار مستقبل کے بارے میں منصوبہ بندی کرسکتے ہیں۔Posted 18 hours ago
- Times of India’s Upcoming Webinar Will Discusses How to Effectively Plan Your Family’s Future Through Citizenship by Investment in DominicaPosted 1 day ago
- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 2 days ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 7 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 7 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 1 week ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
Doctor call off strike
QUETTA: Pakistan Medical Association Balochistan has announced to call off its strike following successful talks with the government and acceptance of demands of withdrawal of all cases against the doctors, their suspension and providing security.
This was stated by provincial secretary health Asmatullah Kakar, Commissioner Quetta Division Qambar Dashti and President PMA Balochistan Dr Sultan Tareen at hurriedly called Press conference here Thursday.
Doctor had gone on strike 55 days ago following abduction of renowned eye specialist and chief of LRBT hospital Dr Saeed Ahmed. During this period differences deepened among the doctors and the health department creating problems for the patients.
They said successful talks were held between the government and the doctors here today. Government has formed a committee to withdraw cases against doctors, their suspension and vacation of government accommodations.
Dr Sultan Tareen said that doctors were not on strike but upon ban on doctors to enter hospitals they could not go for duty. He said successful talks were held with the Commissioner today. He said when suspended doctors were rein stead they would immediately resume work today. He said he was thankful to Commissioner Quetta for his cooperation during our strike.
We hope that abducted doctor Aziz Baloch would be recovered eat the earliest and killers of doctors killed would be arrested soon.