- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 6 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 22 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 1 day ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 1 day ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 1 day ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 1 day ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 1 day ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 1 day ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 2 days ago
District:28 water filtration plants out of order in Sialkot
Sialkot: As many as 28 water filtration plants have been laying nonfunctional in Sambrial city for the last two consecutive years due to alleged slackness of concerned officials of Sambrial TMA.
Local people had been suffering from great difficulties in getting the potable drinking water in Sambrial. The district administration of Sialkot had established these water filtration plants in collaboration with the Sambrial TMA several years ago for providing the potable drinking water to the locals.
Since then, the Sambrial TMA allegedly had not allocated the necessary funds for the repairing and looking after of these plants. Resultantly, 28 water filtration plants out of total 30 had been lying out of ordered and nonfunctional for the last two years and the Sambrial TMA had no funds for their early rectification.
Local business, political, educational and religious circles have expressed grave concern over this nasty situation. They urged the Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, Commissioner Gujranwala Division Abdul Jabbar Shaheen and Sialkot DCO Zahid Saleem Gondal to look into the matter and ensure the early rectification of the said water filtration plants in the larger interest of the local people.