- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
District: KP caretaker govt. committed to hold free, fair election
Abbottabad: “Caretaker government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is committed to hold free and far election for which all resources will be utilized”. Provincial minister for Information and education Mussarrat Qadeem has stated this while talking to media persons on Friday.
Mussarrat Qadeem said that need of the hour is to create awareness among the general public about the importance of vote and told that leveled field will be provided to all the political parties and independent candidates to run their election campaign.
She remarked that interim setup of KPK is going to set unique examples of good governance in all departments which will be a soft track for the coming government in the province. Mussarrat Qadeem asked the media to educate public to adopt the policy of tolerance.
Earlier Commissioner Hazara Khalid Khan Umer Zai, president press club Raja Haroon and General Secretary Naveed Akram Bakoti spoke at the occasion.
They also demanded for the early approval of the project and schemes for media colony which was announced by the previous government of KPK. Provincial minister earlier attended the workshop organized by the Curriculum Department of KPK at IdaraeNizimat –eTarraqi Nissab and Teachers on the regional languages.