- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
District administration to monitor polio campaign
KARACHI: Chief Secretary Sindh Raja Muhammad Abbas has asked the Districts Management Officers to strongly support and monitor the forthcoming polio campaign, scheduled in Sindh from 17 to 19 Dec 2012.
He was addressing an important meeting entitled’’ District Management on Preparedness and Implementation of Polio Campaign in Sindh”, Monday morning, which was jointly chaired by him and federal coordinator for polio campaign Dr. Azra Pechuho.
The meeting reviewed the progress of the campaign, throughout the province, including all sensitive areas. It was decided that the ACR Annual Confidential Reports of the Distt. Health Officers will be inscribed by the respective Deputy Commissioner, subject to their performance.
It may be mentioned that a control room has been set up in Sindh Secretariat. Dr Nasimul Ghani Sehto Additional Secretary I& C SGACD would monitor it and Dr Shaikh of Health Deptt would manage it.
Dr. Azra advised all concerned officers and employees to successfully complete this task in the greater national interest.
IG Sindh Fayyaz Laghari, who also attended the meeting, assured that sufficient security services shall be accorded to this effect. Accordingly, a meeting for security arrangements is to be held in Home Deptt. Sindh, Tuesday, 11th Dec.