- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 5 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
District: 2 killed, 11 injured in dense fog related accidents
Sialkot: At least two persons were killed and eleven other injured including four women in the dense fog related incidents. Sad incidents were occurred on Tuesday in different areas of Sialkot District.
According to Rescue 1122 official the injured were admitted to Govt. Allama Iqbal Memorial DHQ Hospital Sialkot, where the condition of four stated to be critical. He said that Najam Shah and Waqas were among the dead.
The entire Sialkot region was blanketed with dense fog with zero visibility due to which all the road, rail and air traffic remained badly halted.
The entire region was in grip of severe cold and dense fog owing to cold winds coming from the icy Alps of neighbouring Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
People preferably stayed indoor and enjoyed this foggy, cold and misty weather without having electricity and gas as well.
On the other hand several cattle and hundreds of birds were reportedly died of severe cold in such dense foggy, misty and chilli weather in Sialkot district.