- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Diplomatic 219 Pak Companies Participate in” Heimtextil “Trade Fair in Germany
Islamabad: Pakistan Ambassador to Germany Abdul Basit has observed that Pakistani businessmen and diaspora are the backbone of country’s economy adding under the most difficult of circumstances they have not allowed their commitment to Pakistan waiver.
He said without their unflinching faith in Pakistan our economy would have been in a far more difficult situation. He advised the Pakistani entrepreneurs to take full advantage of the EU tariff concessions of 75 items valid for this year.
This he said while visiting the Home Textile Exhibition in Frankfurt which is concluded on Saturday. 219 companies from Pakistan participated in the fair, said a press release received here from Germany.
Exhibitors of Textile Industry are optimistic of substantial increase in exports of their products this year as they have made good business contacts during Heimtextil Trade Fair in Frankfurt.
A good number of buyers and professionals visited the Pakistani Stalls and appreciated the quality of products displayed by the Pakistani Exhibitors.
219 exhibitors from Pakistan participated in the world’s largest trade fair of textile products which included bed wears, towels, curtains, table wears, cushions, dresses and other related accessories.
About 2600 exhibitors from 80 different countries are participating in this fair and Pakistan is ranked 4th in terms of numbers of exhibitors from a single country.
Pak Ambassador visited Pakistan Pavilions and met with the Pakistani exhibitors. He was apprised of issues being faced by them.