- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 19 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 23 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 24 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 1 day ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
Diplomatic 2013 Video Contest about Korea
Islamabad: The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Islamabad has announced a Video contest “2013 Video Contest about Korea” for the celebration of the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Korea and Pakistan.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea and Arirang TV is holding this competition for the non-Koreans under the title “My best Korean Friend is….” / “My Favorite Korean food is….”
In one of the selected topic, the interested persons have to make a 3minutelong video clip and share their experiences, impressions and anything else they wish to show.
The Grand Prize winner will be awarded a Korean brand car. This competition is open to anyone of any age that is not of Korean descent, said a statement of the Korean Embassy here Thursday.
The Application form and guidelines can be down loaded at the homepage of the Korean Foreign Ministry in Seoul http://mofa.go.kr or the Korean Embassy’s website www.koreanembassy.org the applications and videos have to send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline October 7, 2013.