- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 6 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 20 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 21 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 4 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 7 days ago
DIG South constitute six member team to probe Hamza Murder case
KARACHI: Deputy Inspector General DIG South Dr Ameer Ahmed Sheikh constituted six members Investigation Committee to probe Hamza murder case.
According to the spokesman of Sindh police DIG South formed a six member investigation committee headed by Superintendent Police SP Clifton Sarfaraz Nawaz to investigate Hamza murder case of FIR number 237/2013 registered in Darakhshan police station.
This special investigation team will look the all aspects of case during investigation and also make sure the arrest of third nominated accused Amal Rehman, son of Shah Jahan. The team will submit detail progress report to IG Sindh within three days.
Spokesmen further said all possible steps would be taken to put the name of Amal Rehman in Exit Control List.
As per spokesman other member of special investigation team are; SDPO Azam Baloch, SHO Ehsan Zulfiqar, SIO Abdul Haleem Kulachi ,SHO Preedy Farooq Satti, SIO Saddar Muhammad Saddiq and Sub Inspector Mulazim Hussain.
Spokesman said steps are being taken to dispatch police party to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.