- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Differences among party leaders make Qaim Ali Shah to rush to Mirpur Khas
Mithi, Sindh: Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah, who heads PPP Sindh, will be arriving at Mirpur Khas on Saturday where he has convened the meeting of office bearers of party and its sub-organizations from all the districts of Mirpur Khas division to sort out the issues causing the differences among local leadership.
PPP sources said that issue of differences among party leadership of district Tharparkar would be on the top of agenda.
PPP District Tharparkar president MNA Dr. Mahesh Kumar Malani had been facing rage of party workers for neglecting them in jobs and development schemes. Another issue cropped up when he removed Ghulam Hussain Gujo and appointed Lal Muhammad Dohat as president of PPP Taluka Chhachhro. Gujo, who had developed differences with Malani over jobs and development schemes, said he would meet Syed Qaim Ali Shah in Mirpur Khas despite efforts by Malani to deprive him of meeting pass.
The PPP attaches importance to resolving party differences in Tharparkar district where PML (Like-minded) of former Chief Minister Dr. Arbab Ghulam Rahim is to give tough time to PPP in coming general elections.
Meanwhile, Dr. Mahesh Malani had started holding public meetings in different villages and towns of Thar Desert since last few days to muster support of people and ease the feelings of annoyed party men.