- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 4 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 4 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- CIFF Guangzhou Connects 357,809 Visitors with 4,000 Quality BrandsPosted 4 days ago
- CIFF Guangzhou Connects 357,809 Visitors with 4,000 Quality BrandsPosted 5 days ago
- E3 2021: Game On.Posted 5 days ago
- Shell Invests in LanzaJet to Further Accelerate the Global Commercialization of LanzaJet’s Leading Alcohol-to-Jet Technology to Address the Aviation Sector’s Urgent Need to DecarbonisePosted 5 days ago
- JETEX LAUNCHES THE WORLD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE IFTAR EXPERIENCEPosted 6 days ago
- یو ایس ایف ڈی اے نے جیمن کیئر کو نیوٹرلائزنگ اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے کلینیکل ٹرائل کے آغاز کی منظوری دے دی ہےPosted 1 week ago
Development of backward areas Govt’s top priority: Punjab CM
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar says development of backward areas is top priority of the government and composite development was the right of every region of Punjab.
Chairing a meeting in Bahawalpur, he is personally monitoring the development projects across the province.
He directed the concerned authorities to ensure the timely completion of projects besides paying special attention to maintain the standard in these projects of public welfare. He directed authorities concerned to personally visit and review the on-ground progress of the projects.
On the occasion, he was briefed about development projects and law and order situation of Bahawalpur Division.
Meanwhile, in a statement, Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar said potential in tourism can be used for strengthening the economy.
He said tourism sector would be promoted by ensuring basic amenities in far-flung areas like Marri, Koh-e-Suleman and Cholistan which will create employment opportunities for local people.
He mentioned that in order to provide water in these remote areas, construction of underground storage water tanks should be considered.
Source: Radio Pakistan