- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 22 hours ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 2 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 3 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 3 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 4 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 1 week ago
Deputy Speaker expresses grave concern over unannounced load shedding in Balochistan
Islamabad; Deputy Speaker Mr. Qasim Khan Suri has taken strong notice of the unannounced and prolonged load shedding in Quetta and other parts of Balochistan. He has directed for immediate steps to address the situation. He made these observations in a meeting with Chief Executive Officer of Quetta Electric Supply Company Mr. Atta Ullah Bhutta, in Parliament House, on Monday.
The Deputy Speaker said that present government believed in public service and ensuring prompt and uninterrupted supply of electricity was on its top priority. He said that due to prolonged load shedding the people of province were facing great hardships. He said that frequent breakdowns and fluctuation had become a regular feature in Quetta due to faulty electricity infrastructure and lives of the inhabitant of City have been badly affected due electric breakdown and load shedding.
The Deputy Speaker stressed the need for immediate action against theft of electricity. He said that strict action against power thieves should be taken without discrimination. He also asked for recovery of outstanding dues of electricity.
The Chief Executive Officer, Quetta Electric Supply Company assured the Deputy Speaker that his direction would be complied with. He informed that the problems identified by him would be addressed besides instant decrease in timing of load shedding by three hours in Quetta with immediate effect.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN