- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 23 hours ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 2 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 3 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 3 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 4 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 1 week ago
Czech-Pakistan Parliamentary Friendship Group seeks to enhance business opportunities in Pakistan
The meeting of the Czech-Pakistan Parliamentary Friendship Group to Pakistan was held at Parliament House on Monday.
The Nine-member group was headed by Mr. Daniel Pawlas, Chairman Czech-Pakistan Parliamentary Friendship Group / Member Chamber of Deputies. He said that in addition to exploring potential business opportunities, it would be extremely beneficial to encourage student exchanges as well. He added that he looked forward to create business partnerships, that would enhance mutual cooperation as interaction between the people will be a better guarantee for peace and prosperity, let's work together to create opportunities for young people. He stressed the need for all partnerships to be a win/win situation for both countries.
Deputy Chairman Senate, Saleem Mandviwalla, was of the view that numerous opportunities could be explored between the two countries, especially in the automobile, energy and engineering sectors. He said in order to explore opportunities in Pakistan; the Czech Business delegation must visit the Chamber of Commerce to understand Pakistani markets and the opportunities within.
The members of the delegation representing the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament included, Mr. Daniel Pawlas, Mr. Michael Ratiborsky, Mr. Petr Sadovsky, Mr. Antonin Kubos and Mr. Jaroslav Roman. They appreciated the hospitality shown by Pakistan and invited the Pakistan-Czech Parliamentary Friendship Group to visit the Czech Republic soon.
The business delegation included Mr. Lukas Kaleta, RMT Company, s.r.o, Mr. Alexander Vladislav Balder, RMT Company, s.r.o, Ing Pavel Vydra, Liaz, s.r.o � General Manager,Mr. Karel Hosek, Weroenergy Company, a.a � General Manager. These companies represented the Defence, Water, Automation, Smart Technology, and Energy sectors in the Czech Republic.
Chaired by Deputy Chairman Senate, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla, members of the Pakistan side included, Senator Najma Hameed, Senator Dr. Ghous Muhammad Niazi and Ms. Alya Hamza Malik, MNA and Convenor of the Group.
Source: Senate of Pakistan.