- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 1 day ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Culture is the power of identity, minister
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Culture and Education, Mossarat Qadeem has said that culture is the power and identity of any nation and the nations having no respect for their culture could not make progress in any field of life.
Keeping in view the importance of culture, the authorities concerned have been directed to finalize the proposed cultural policy at the earliest and if needed legislation for it would also be made, she added.
This she said while handing over a cheque of Rs. 5 lacs to the honorary secretary of Abasin Arts Council Mushtaq Shabab at Peshawar on Wednesday. Secretary Information and Culture, Azmat Hanif Orakzai, Director Culture, Pervez Khan, members of Abasin Arts Council Prof. Nasir Ali Sayed, Prof. Hisaam Hurr and Aziz Ejaz were also present on this occasion.
Mossarat Qadeem maintained that holding of impartial and transparent elections was the basic responsibility of the caretaker government and it played a role of bridge between the outgoing and incoming governments. She added that it was our great endeavour that there should be peaceful and transparent elections in the province and the reigns of the government would be in the hand of able and honest leadership.
The Culture Minister continued that the caretaker government wanted to have such short term measures which would have long term effects on the life of the common man and would work as guideline and road map for the upcoming government. She further said that culture was a vast subject and any field of life was not out of culture.
She however said that the role of writers was very crucial in moulding the public opinion through their writings in the society. She called upon the writers to make full use of their pen for reformation of the society so as to come out of the present critical situation.
Referring to the demand of increase in the grant of Abasin Arts Council, Mossarat Qadeem assured that she would do all her best in this regard as she loved the culture related people. She asked them to accelerate their activity and added that the government would extend its full support to it.