- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
COVID-19 vaccination drive will help to stop further transmission of pandemic: Murad
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has expressed gratitude to the Chinese government for providing anti-COVID-19 vaccine and said that COVID-19 vaccination drive would help to stop further transmission of the pandemic.
Addressing the launching ceremony of Sinopharm vaccine at Dow University Hospital, Karachi, he said that we are very thankful to the Chinese government that finally provided the COVID19 vaccine.
Sindh Chief Minister said second dose for these 83,000 frontline healthcare workers would be received in the second week of this week.
Source: Radio Pakistan