- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 8 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 20 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 22 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Courts issue arrest warrants of 30
Khairpur, Sindh: Local courts issued arrest warrants against 30 accused including cops on Saturday. According to details local courts issued arrest warrants against absconders whose had not been appearing since long in hearings of the courts.
They include Inspectors Altaf Hussain Burdi, Syed Pir Ali Shah, Sub Inspectors Tufail Ahmed Bhutto, Din Muhammad Thebo, Hadi Bux Metlo, Khadim Hussain Kanhar, Ghulam Asghar Ujjan, GullHassan Panhyar, Mehar Ali Shah, Nazir Ahmed Awan, Muhammad Ashraf Khaskheli, Aijaz Kandhro, Niaz Hussain Baber, Ghulam Mujtaba Almani, Fida Hussain Awan, ASIs Abdul Ghafoor Mojai, Mumtaz Veesar, Muhammad Iqbal Abupoto, Ghulam Qaim Shar and Hussain Bux Simung.
Meanwhile, the 2nd additional district and sessions judge issued show cause notice to Sub Inspector Pervez Ahmed Shaikh and PC Rehmatullah Solangi for not serving notices to respondents and directed them to appear before the court on January 14, 2013. The courts directed the Khairpur police to arrest them and produce before the court hand cuffed.