- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 17 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Court: Summary for issuance of two IHC judges’ appointment notification sent to PM
ISLAMABAD: In compliance with the Supreme Court order, the federal law ministry has sent a summary to the Prime Minister for issuance of notification for appointment of two judges of the Islamabad High Court IHC.
According to a senior official of the law ministry, President Asif Ali Zardari under the advice of Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf will issue orders for appointment of Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui as permanent judge of IHC and six months extension in the tenure of Justice Noorul Haq N. Qureshi.
Judicial Commission of Pakistan JCP had recommended permanent induction of IHC’s additional judge Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui and six months extension in the tenure of another IHC judges Justice Noorul Haq N. Qureshi. The recommendation of the JCP was also endorsed by the parliamentary committee for appointment of superior courts’ judges, however the President had not issued notification of both the judges.
The President had objected composition of 11member JCP in which Justice Muhammad Anwar Khan Kasi sat in place of senior judge Justice Riaz Ahmed Khan who was in Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj when the commission had met.
The President’s action was challenged before the Supreme Court, which on December 21 had ordered for issuance of notification for appointment of both the IHC judges after hearing a petition against the President’s action as well as a presidential reference over the JCP recommendation.
In its order, the Supreme Court had directed the President to issue notifications for permanent appointment of Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui and six months extension in the tenure of Justice Noorul Haq N Qureshi. The court had also held that both the judges would be considered appointed since Nov 20, 2012.