- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 9 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 23 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Court: Only one SC bench to hear cases at principal seat this week
ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has constituted one bench, which would hear dozens of cases of different natures at Supreme Court’s principal seat in Islamabad during the week commencing from Monday December 24.
According to the cause list, the bench comprising Justice Tassaduq Hussain Jillani and Justice Nasirul Mulk will hear over 90 cases of different natures during the whole week.
Two benches comprising Justice Khilji Arif Hussain and Justice Amir Hani Muslim and Justice Sarmad Jalal Osmany, Justice Gulzar and Justice Muhammad Ather Saeed will hear a number of cases during the week at Karachi branch registry of the Supreme Court.
According to cause lists, no adjournment on any ground will be granted. Besides, no application for adjournment through fax will be placed before the court. If the counsel is unable to appear for any reason the Advocateon Record will be required to argue the case.