- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
Consultations underway among EU countries to recognize Palestine: Ambassador
Jerusalem Consultations among a number of European Union countries are underway to recognize the State of Palestine, collectively or individually, Palestine's Ambassador to the EU Abdel Rahim al-Farra has revealed.
Speaking to the Voice of Palestine Radio on Tuesday, Ambassador Farra said the trend to recognize a Palestinian state has increased within the EU, while Israel continues to violate international law and international legitimacy. He pointed out that the meeting of EU foreign ministers with the Arab ministerial committee to follow up the Jerusalem issue, held in Brussels on Monday, emphasized the need to save the two-state solution.
The ambassador said that all Arab ministers and Secretary General of the Arab League Ahmed Aboul-Gheit spoke with one voice, stressing the need for a new position on the part of the EU with regard to the peace process and the Palestinian question. He explained that the Arab ministers underlined the need for adopting the vision of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for peace, outlined in his address to the UN Security Council.
The Palestinian diplomat said EU Foreign Policy Chief Federica Mughrini underscored the full agreement between Arabs and Europeans with regard to the position on the peace process. He added that the EU senior official also expressed Europe rejection of any change to Jerusalem's legal status, asserting that saving the two-state solution remains the only viable way to end this conflict.
Source: International Islamic News Agency