- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 9 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 13 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 16 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 20 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 21 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 22 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 22 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 22 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Condolence reference for Qazi, Prof Ghafoor
Karachi: A condolence reference to pay tribute to former Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Qazi Hussain Ahmed and Naib Ameer Prof Ghafoor Ahmed was organised here Sunday by “We-Trust”, an institution setup for the welfare and training of labours.
Leaders and workers of different trade and labour union attended the reference.
Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami Karachi chapter Muhammad Hussain Mehanti said that Qazi Hussain Ahmed and Prof Ghafoor Ahmed were the well-wishers of workers, adding they were not only the leaders of JI, but the leaders of labour movements of Islamic World.
He said Qazi Hussain Ahmed had played a vital role in the ‘Jihad’ of Kashmir and Afghanistan, adding he had played his due role to bring various sects closer to each other. Qazi had great feelings for Karachi and its people and he always considered the grievances of Karachiites of his own problems, he added.
He said Prof Ghafoor played a big role in framing of the Constitution of Pakistan.
Shahnawaz Farooqui, Prof Shafi Malik and Dr Fayyaz Alam also spoke.