- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 14 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 15 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 16 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
Concern shown on rising robberies
Karachi: Jamaat-e-Islami JI has expressed deep concern over increase in robberies in Karachi and said that the city has become a safe haven for dacoits and criminals.
In a statement issued here on Monday, JI leaders Muzaffar Hashmi, Laeeq Khan, Nasrullah Shajih, Hameedullah Advocate and Yunus Barai demanded of the Inspector General Police IGP Sindh to take strict action against street criminals. They also demanded action against the SHOs in whose area crime in on rise.
The JI leaders pointed out that robbery cases were being reported from different areas including North Nazimabad, Buffer Zone and Shadman Town; however, the police do not take appropriate steps to control crime.
They said the police are seen active in providing security protocol to VVIPs and doing nothing for safety of life and property of ordinary citizens. They demanded of the IGP Sindh to purge black sheep from his department and take result oriented action against the criminals.
Separately, Jamaat-e-Islami JI amir Syed Munawar Hasan and other JI leaders expressed condolence over the demise of prominent educationist and Chancellor of Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology SSUET Zille Ahmed Nizami.
Lauding the educational services of Nizami, they prayed Allah, the Almighty Allah to rest the departed soul in eternal peace and give fortitude to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss.